Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sale and a {yummmmmyyyyy} Recipe

It's that crazy time of year!!  Thanksgiving food prep...Black Friday shopping, holiday shopping (eek!!), and my two most favorite parts...sales and food!!  Here I am today to share with you news about the site-wide Teachers Pay Teachers cyber sale, which begins on Monday, December 1 and goes until Tuesday, December 2.  Start making your list and adding goodies to your wish list (I know I will be!!).  My entire TpT store will be marked down an additional 20%!!!  Woo Hoo!!!



Because the school year is so crazy busy, I never find the time to try new recipes.  Well, this week, I have already tried three (yes, THREE!!) new recipes compliments of Pinterest, of course!  Let me share with you quite possibly the most amazing pasta dish I have made in my life.  It is a spinach tomato tortellini in a tomato cream sauce.  I am surprised I even tried this recipe because I am usually not a fan of cream sauces...I am more of a pile on the tomatoes kind of a gal!  But I am seriously so glad I gave it a shot!!




I love to cook and usually end up modifying/adapting the recipe in some way to make it more cheesy, less buttery, more lemony, etc...  Let me tell you...I followed this recipe to a T and it NEEDS NO MODIFICATIONS!!! I can't remember the last time I didn't change something up after making it!


I found this recipe on Pinterest, but it is from a site called Damn Delicious.  And this recipe sure was Damn. Delicious.  No joke all of the commenters agree as well!  Seriously the easiest recipe and SOOOOO yummyyyyyy!!!!!  I can't wait to hear how much you love it (and I bet Damn Delicious would love to hear it as well!).  Click on the link above to view and print the recipe.  I will definitely be making this again and again!




No comments:

Post a Comment