Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently November

November is here!! November is here!! November is here!!  It's my favorite month for lots of reasons…. mainly because it's my birthday, and this is a big one, the DIRTY 30!!  I am so excitedI I can hardly wait!!  I am celebrating by going to Nashville with my bestie next weekend :)


I am a HUGE country music fan!!  In fact, I am celebrating my 30th with my besets friends and family line dancing :)

Look how cutesy and fun these restaurants look in Nashville!  Have you been to Nashville?? I would love to hear some places I should check out!  We don't really have a plan or itinerary, but we are for sure going to the Grand Ole Opry!!  YEEEEE HAAWWWWWWW













4 comments:

  1. Happy (early) 30th Birthday! I'm so jealous you get to go to Nashville! That sounds like an awesome trip:)

    Stephanie
    Technology Timeout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you will have a blast in Nashville! My husband and I drive through Nashville on our way to go visit family back home in Illinois. We have always wanted to stop but have never taken the time to truly enjoy the city. You will have to share everything you learn from visiting the city. Have fun!

    LimitlessGiggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had read an obscene number of teacher blog posts today - ultimate procrastination! Enjoy Nashville!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Nashville. My Mom has been twice and she LOVES it ! I was watching football, but the game was so one-sided. I changed the channel to the Nascar race. Have a wonderful birthday! I love November, too. The weather is nice and crisp and I can still enjoy all the pumpkin I want!

    ReplyDelete